Proton-mode gives a Spacemacs-like experience to the Atom editor
Proton-mode provides a mnemonic menu and set of keybindings that offer an effective alternative to the interesting keybindings with Atom and ProtoREPL. It also provides modal editing features, simplifying keybindings.
Download the latest
.deb file from Atom.io
Alternative install via Package Manager
curl -sL https://packagecloud.io/AtomEditor/atom/gpgkey | sudo apt-key add - sudo sh -c 'echo "deb [arch=amd64] https://packagecloud.io/AtomEditor/atom/any/ any main" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/atom.list' sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install atom
See Installing Atom for troubleshooting and further details.
See the Atom guide for Fedora if you wish to use the package manager instead.
Leiningen in GitBash does not work with Atom
Recommend using VSCode and Calva if you have installed Leiningen via GitBash method.
AtomSetup.exe Windows Installer.
- ink - Proto REPL dependency used for inline display and the REPL output.
- proto-repl - Clojure REPL, autocompletion, etc.
- Proton-mode - Spacemacs style menu and keybindings to make Atom easier to use (included Vim / Emacs keybinding support)
- lisp-paredit - to manage your
- proto-repl-charts - graphs and charts
- tool-bar - displays a REPL tool bar
- highlight-selected - highlights selected keywords throughout an editor
Example project: Welcome to ClojureBridge
Download the "Welcome To ClojureBridge" zip file and extract all the files.