Encryption in Emacs - EasyPG Assistant
EasyPG Assistant provides the following features.
- Key management.
- Cryptographic operations on regions.
- Cryptographic operations on files.
- Dired integration.
- Mail-mode integration.
- Automatic encryption/decryption of *.gpg files.
EasyPG Assistant commands are prefixed by ‘epa-’. For example,
SPC SPC epa-list-keysbrowse your keyring
SPC SPC epa-sign-regioncreate a cleartext signature of the region
SPC SPC epa-encrypt-fileencrypt a file
automatic encryption/decryption of *.gpg files is configured in Spacemacs
- Encrypting org mode files
- Encrypting personal access tokens and passwords, e.g