Welcome to the home of Practical.li technical book series, created by @jr0cket. The Practicalli books focus on Clojure development and understanding Functional Programming. Although theory around Clojure and FP is covered, the main aim is to get you productive in creating apps, libraries and services with Clojure as quickly as possible.
Books under development
As the following books are being actively developed, their content is evolving and any feedback is most welcome via each pages respective disqus comments. There is also a Gitter chat channel if you wish to ask questions or discuss anything related the books or Clojure.
- Clojure, Practicalli - learning Clojure & Functional Programming (FP)
- Clojure Webapps, Practicalli - server-side webapp development
- Clojurescript, Practicalli - Client-side apps & Functional Reactive Programming Server-side Web Apps Practicalli
- Spacemacs, Practicalli - speedy Clojure development with Emacs
- Kafka and Clojure, Practicalli - bulding applications with immutable data structures
All books and associated code are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution Share-alike 4.0 International
Copyright © 2016 jr0cket