Circle CI continuous integration service
Circle CI is a service to build, test and deploy projects. CircleCI uses docker images to run its workflow, either in the cloud or locally.
Sign up using an existing GitHub or Bitbucket account and login to the CircleCI dashboard.
Clojure specific container images are available for several versions of Java, Clojure and build tools. Pre-configured images are typically faster than installing software on top a more generic image.
- image: circleci/clojure:openjdk-11-tools-deps-220.127.116.113
Recommended image for Leinginen projects is
The image contains OpenJDK 11 and the latest Leiningen installed, 2.9.3.
- image: circleci/clojure:openjdk-11-lein-2.9.3
- Dockerhub: CircleCI Clojure images
- GitHub: CircleCI-Public/cicleci-dockerfiles repository - review how docker images are constructed
- CircleCI Clojure image tags - json - programmatically process names of Clojure docker images